Film Selection Categories and Awards
All films that are submitted by the April 2 deadline and meet the Project One Film Scramble submission guidelines will be eligible for selection for one of four Film Scramble awards. Films will be judged by a jury of Georgia Tech faculty and staff who have experience in the fields of film and filmmaking. One film will be selected in each of the following four categories:
- Best Writing
- 2017 Winner: "Lucy"
- Writers: Molly Hill and Eddie Arribasplata
- Best Editing
- 2017 Winner: "Super Productive"
- Editor: Duane Stanford
- Best Directing
- 2017 Winner: "How to Make Art"
- Director: Daniela Rodriguez
- Best Overall
- 2017 Winner: "The T-Party"
- Director: Kevin Qian
- Writers: Ben Hirsch, Tyndal Mitchell, Jackson Vance, Caroline Ware, Bryce Irvin, and Tejas Khorana
- Editors: Jackson Vance and Kevin Qian