Team Leader Advisory Board (TLAB)
The Team Leader Advisory Board (TLAB) is a select group of experienced Team Leaders who work closely with the program faculty and staff to improve the overall course.
TLAB Role Description
The primary role of TLAB is to provide guidance and mentorship to GT 1000 Team Leaders and to promote the GT 1000 program. Being a member of TLAB requires dedication, hard work, and a willingness to be an active member of the GT 1000 program. TLAB members are expected to be committed to mentorship and the GT 1000 program.
The minimum expectations for TLAB members include:
- Attending and actively participating in and weekly TLAB staff meetings
- Participating in and assisting with the organization, planning, and implementation of Team Leader recruitment and training activities throughout the Spring semester. These tasks include:
- Collaborating with GT 1000 advisors to advertise Team Leader positions
- Communicating with GT 1000 students and visiting GT 1000 classes to advertise and promote the Team Leader program
- Participating in and assisting with the organization and planning of the annual Team Leader-Instructor Celebration in the Fall semester
- Assisting with the assigning of Team Leaders to GT 1000 sections and helping to ensure GT 1000 sections are adequately staffed with Team Leaders
If you have questions about the Team Leader Advisory Board, please contact Dr. Lacy Hodges at email@example.com or (404) 385-7648.